Vico 313 Main St., Farmingdale, NY 11735

Cocktail Menu

Massaquano Mule
14
vodka, pear, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, lemon, club
Moiano Mule
14
vodka, peach, apricot, ginger, lime, club
Mont Faito Margarita
16
reposado tequilla, pear, simple, vanilla, lemon, triple
Montechiaro Margarita
15
tequilla, hibiscus, honey, blood orange, lime, triple sec
Speranza Margarita
15
jalapeño-infused tequilla, concord grape, aloe, lemon, triple
Sara’s Spritz
13
aperol, prosecco, kiwi, aloe, honey
Italia 75
15
gin, concord grape, aloe, lemon, prosecco
Albicocca
15
bourbon, amaretto, apricot, lemon, egg
Daiquiri di Ilaria
14
rum, guava honey, lime
Ticciano Tom Collins
14
gin, guava, honey, lemon, club
Alfonso
15
rittenhouse, luxrado, tikki bitters, orange bitters
Umberto
15
coconut infused bourbon, apple brandy, spiced almond syrup, angostura bitters
Pierluigi
16
elijah craig bourbon, cacao infused ramazzotti, xocolatl mole bitters
Angela
15
rittenhouse rye, apple brandy, cardamom infused st germain
Elvira
14
cocoa butter infused absolut vodka, white chocolate liquor, creme de minte
Renata
15
beefeaters, blanc vermouth, cynar
Napoli
14
bourbon, antica formula vermouth, campari
Stefano
16
bourbon, averna amaro, plum-demara syrup
Mattia
15
bourbon, raison, honey, amaretto
$9
Nazionale White Ale
Baladin Nazionale is the FIRST 100% ITALIAN BEER obtained solely from Italian raw materials. The barley is grown and malted in Basilicata, in southern Italy. The hops used, Cascade and Magnum, are 80% produced in an experimental field in the town of Cussanio, in Piedmont and the remaining 20% are from Emilia-Romagna. The spices used in the recipe, Bergamot peel and Coriander hail from the southern Italian region of Pink
Italian Apple Cider
Teo has selected a mix of apples grown in Italy to make a very well balanced, fresh, and fragrant cider. It has a straw-yellow, clear color and a fine perlage. The scents of apples and spring flowers are complemented by a fresh and delicate taste of apple
Torrente
Torrente’s alluring aroma draws you in with notes of ripe citrus, peach, tropical fruit and pine. The beer is soft on the palate and develops progressively with waves of overripe tropical fruit, citrus and pine. This culminates with a pleasantly dry and herbaceous bitterness
Pink IPA
Italian Pale Ale (IPA) brewed with pink peppercorn. Apricot color with golden reflections. The nose has hints of passion fruit, pink grapefruit and peach. The herbal character on the palate and bitterness are well balanced with notes of sweet malt
L’Ippa
Teo’s All’Italiana interpretation of the classic English IPA. The yeast strain from Piozzo Italy, the water from the Alpi Marittime + Dolomiti.Barley malt from the fields in Basilicata and Apulia, hops from Piozzo & Piemonte
Al Dente Pilsner
Talea Beer Co. from Brooklyn, NY
Sand City Rotating IPA
Frascati
10
Lazio
Gavi
12
Piemonte
Pinot Grigio
12
Friuli
Falanghina
10
Campagnia
Prosecco 375ml
12
Veneto
Montepulciano
10
Abruzzo
Pinot Noir
11
Friuli
Nero D’Avolo
11
Sicilia
Chianti Classico
11
Tuscany
Barolo
21
Piemonte
Montepulciano
38
Abruzzo
Pinot Noir
42
Friuli
Merlot
45
Lazio
Chianti Classico
42
Tuscany
Cabernet
45
Lazio
Primitivo
62
Bari
Algianico
36
Campagnia
Baby Amarone
55
Verona
Amarone
80
Verona
Baby Brunello
55
Abruzzo
Brunello
80
Abruzzo
Baby Barolo
55
Piemonte
Barolo
75
Piemonte
Black Cherry Lemon
8
Orange Mango
8
Pineapple Ginger
8
Grapefruit Kiwi
8
Peach Berry
8
Watermelon Cucumber
8
Capri
7
guava, honey, lemon, basil, club
Sorrento
5
passion fruit, lemon, club
Positano
6
concord grape, aloe, lemon, club
Amalfi
6
spiced almond + sugar cane cola
$4
Cola
Diet Cola
Ginger Ale
Lemon Lime
Italian Apple
Rootbeer
Black Cherry
Shirley Temple
Cream Soda
Italian Apéritif
Amaretto Disaronno
12
Cynar
10
Fernet Branca
14
Feretti Biscotti Liquor
13
Ramazzoti
14
Ciociaro
8
Liard's Apple Brandy
18
WhistlePig 10 Year Rye
18
Macallan 12 Year
22
Sambuca
8
Rozes 20 Year Tawny
18
Luxardo Maraschino
12
Montenegro
14
WhistlePig 20 Year Rye
22
Tiramisu Shot
10
Espresso Martini
14
The Biscotti
15
Apricot-Peach Sour
1

© 2023 Vico Costiera Amalfitana, All Rights Reserved. Designed & Custom Built By DTPCreative Custom Web Design

login